Shade Doctor Services
WE CLEAN ALL TYPES OF AWNINGS
- Fixed Frame Awnings & Canopies
- Polycarbonate Roof Canopy
- PVC (Tension Membrance Structures)
- Wedge Awnings
- Retractable Awnings
- Retractable Pergola Roofs
- Wave Shade Sails
- Shade Sails
- Retractable Shade Sails
- Custom Shade Solutions
WHAT WE DO
- Clean – Wash, sponge/brush, rinse
- Polish – We use appropriate polishing products dependent on the surface we are working with.
- Service – We lubricate joins and tracking
- Maintain – Everything we do involves maintaining the product
We do everything for you which most people put in the too hard basket due to heights, time, not having the right equipment etc…
You can have a one off clean or you can sign up for a regular plan and we will come out and complete our outstanding service to give your product the treatment it deserves!
Starting from $250.00 incl GST!!!
Shade Doctor offer cleaning and servicing programs to best suit your needs and budget. So, to keep your outdoor weather protection products in tip top shape call us because we know what to do!
HOW YOU CAN HELP US…
- Have your warranty information ready on site
- Have your supplier information site – where you got your product from
- Keep your outdoor area clear of any obstacles which could hinder our service being completed to expert level
- Lock dogs and pets away
- Leave access to fresh running water supply
- Leave a car park spot available for our team to park up their van and have easy quick access to transport their cleaning supplies to and from your area.
Facts about Molds and Lichen, Mildews
Mildews & Don’ts
- Do recognize when mildew and mold appear on your fabrics
- Don’t ignore it; mold and mildew won’t go away by themselves
- Do have your items cleaned, or clean them yourself
- Don’t hesitate to call on us with your questions or concerns
Mildew and mold, which are classified as fungi, are simple microscopic organisms that can thrive anywhere in a warm, moist environment. Mildew refers to a surface fungi, usually appearing as powdery, patches of grey or white. Mold looks fuzzy or slimy, and comes in various colors.
Once it appears on your outdoor fabrics, it must be removed or it can cause fabric decomposition and an unhealthy condition. It’s also unsightly! Soil provides the food for this unwanted growth. That’s why we recommend regular fabric cleaning, and storing of items in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Lichens are organisms consisting of fungus and green algae, growing together in a symbiotic relationship. When organic particles such as pollen settle onto the surface of trees or rocks, for example, under the right conditions they can grow into green algae. Add air- or water-borne fungus microorganisms such as mold, and you have a recipe for lichens.
Lichens can grow on outdoor fabrics too, as it appears on these awnings, if not regularly maintained. Extra care must be taken to clean items covered with lichen, but we are equal to the task!